About Neha Mohan
In her role as Tax Adviser at NovioTax, Neha assists our MNE clients in international tax and transfer pricing matters. She specializes in cross-border tax issues relating to the Indian subcontinent.
Her prior experience in international taxation includes three years at PwC (in India) and two international-tax-research positions, at the University of Amsterdam and at IBFD (in the Netherlands).
Neha has completed a Masters Programme in International Tax Law (LLM) from the University of Amsterdam.
- Revisiting the Home Office PE Issue in Light Of COVID-19 Health and Social Measures; Tax Notes International, Volume 107, 15 August 2022 (co-written with colleagues, Nedelina Vasilkova and Patrick T.F. Schrievers, September 2022)
- Cash Pooling during and in the Aftermath of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Insights from Selected Court Cases; European Taxation Journal, IBFD, published 14 January 2021 (co-written with colleagues, B.T. Daba and P.T.F. Schrievers, February 2021)
- Islamic Finance and EU Law - Two-part article analyzing whether or not the special tax regimes for Islamic finance enacted by certain Member States amount to State aid under article 107(1) of the TFEU; 59 Eur. Taxn. 5 (2019), Journals IBFD and 59 Eur. Taxn. 6 (2019), Journals IBFD (April 2019)
- Landenreeks: India in Grensoverschrijdend Werken (Vakblad over werken en wonen over de grens) - Article about cross-border individual taxation issues in India, co-written with Mr. Dennis Reins of TTT-Group (March 2019)
- International Single Taxation: The Holy Grail – Chapter written in collaboration with Dr. Svetislav Kostic (University of Belgrade Faculty of Tax Law) for the book "Single Taxation?"(Editor: Joanna Wheeler; Publisher: IBFD), which is the product of a symposium held in October 2017 (December 2018)
- 10 Quick Observations on the EC’s ATAD3 Proposal (May 2023)
- ATAD3 – Who’s In & Who’s Out (May 2023)
- Preparing for ATAD3 (May 2023)
- Indian Ministry of Finance issues Circular on MFN clauses in Indian DTAAs (May 2022)
- Delhi High Court confirms 5% dividend WHT rate under India-Netherlands DTAA (June 2021)
- DAC6 and the use of safe harbours in non-EU jurisdictions (January 2021)
- Cash pooling arrangements: a reflection on selected court cases (November 2020)
- Cash pooling during and in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic (November 2020)
- Dutch (Corporate Income) Tax Plan 2021 (September 2020)
- Effective WHT rate on dividends reduced to 5% under India-Netherlands DTAA after India abolishes DDT (May 2020)
- Interrelating treaties lower the WHT on Dividends between South Africa and the Netherlands (December 2019)