About Anneke Francissen
Anneke Francissen is a tax adviser and member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB) and the International Fiscal Association (IFA). She has focused her expertise in tax matters to the real estate and property development market, with a specific emphasis on tax structuring of investments in and from Germany and the US, as well as for investments in Dutch property.
Further to real estate advisory Anneke has also in-depth knowledge of the various tax aspects involved in the application of the Netherlands preferential IP regime, which commonly uses the profit split method. In this capacity, she serves many midsized and large MNE clients, coordinates the discussions with the DTA and subsequently drafts advance tax rulings.
Anneke is a much sought-after guest speaker on tax policy and other topics that fall within her field of expertise. She is also regularly asked to assist with second opinions. Anneke has a master’s degree in Tax law (Groningen University 2002). Before joining NovioTax she was a senior associate at KPMG Meijburg & Co. Anneke joined NovioTax at the end of 2017 and has been appointed as the (managing) partner. Anneke oversees development and implementation of the firm's marketing strategy, coordinates firm events and is in charge of several supporting activities.
- Steuerliche Förderung von Innovationen in den Niederlanden (Recht der Internationalen Wirtschaft, 5 November 2019)
- The Netherlands´ preferential IP regime for software companies (Financier Worldwide, 1 December 2018)
- ECOFIN meeting: obligations for intermediaries and amendments to EU blacklist (March 2018)
- Aanscherping van de regels omtrent overdracht van aandelen in Duitse vastgoedvennootschappen (August 2018)
- Werkt de (her)invoering van de dividendbelasting positief uit voor het bedrijfsleven? (October 2018)
- Wetsvoorstel aanscherping Duitse overdrachtsbelastingregeling op onroerend goed (May 2019)