About Yoran Noij
Yoran is associate at NovioTax and applicant member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB). He specializes in the field of international tax law with a particular focus on BEPS Actionplan 15 and the (June 7, 2017) signing of the multilateral instrument (MLI). The MLI will modify a large number of existing bilateral tax treaties by including anti-tax avoidance measures developed in the BEPS project. The MLI is not expected to become effective on a large scale until 2019. We expect however that the MLI will impact the international tax community. Yoran is a dedicated foreground analyst itemizing the various changes that the MLI will bring.
Yoran has finalized his Masters degree Tax law at Tilburg University. Yoran is co-author of a number of papers and newsitems for the firm's website. In this respect he is working on a paper elaborating on bilateral tax treaties following ratification of the MLI and expiration of the MLI waiting periods. Within the firm Yoran co-chairs the weekly knowledge meetings and is in charge of harvesting the necessary information. Yoran has been involved with the firm since the end of 2016.
- Weekblad Fiscaal Recht, "De verrekening van voorvoegingsrenten en -verliezen", WFR 2020/4
- Financier Worldwide, "Impact of the Zinc case on transfer pricing", November 2018 issue.
- Tegemoetkoming voor particuliere investeerders met participaties in Duitse KG’s (December 2020)
- Regeling substance-vereisten gewijzigd als gevolg van Danish Cases (February 2020)
- Het belang van een gedegen Transfer Pricing documentatie (January 2020)
- The Multilateral Instrument – EU overview (September 2019)
- Consultatie alternatieven fiscale eenheid (June 2019)
- Dutch government shares its view on CJEU Danish cases (June 2019)
- EU revises list of non-cooperative jurisdictions (June 2019)
- Behandeling LLP bewijst dat lijst samenwerkingsverbanden indicatief is (May 2019)
- The Dutch implementation of ATAD1 (March 2019)
- Multilateral Instrument (MLI) ratified by Dutch Parliament (March 2019)
- The Dutch implementation of the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive (March 2019)
- Dutch implementation of the Mandatory Disclosure Directive (DAC6) (December 2018)
- The Netherlands´ preferential IP regime for software companies (December 2018)
- Impact of the Zinc case on transfer pricing (November 2018)
- The attribution of Location Savings in a transfer pricing context (March 2018)